Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Hello Toronto

Shelley had arranged a 2 night stop-off/ detour to Toronto on our way back from Michigan. On the way we stopped off at a 60's style diner to feed the screaming Sienna.

Here Daddy shares a finer theological point with Jessie.

Jessie is delighted as she learns the truth and accompanying liberation of 'justification by faith alone'.
Although smaller at birth than Jessie, we are convinced that C is much bigger than Jessie was at 4.5 months.
Johnny Be Good diner. The place where it's best not to count the calories.
Approaching Toronto.
Dinner in the restaurant under the CN tower. As we had taken the tram from our hotel, it was a rare occasion where Shelley and I could share a glass of wine each.
The CN tower, which some crazy German climbed up in the 80s.


Kissing the moose. There are too many insulting jokes that I can make with this, that I'll leave it at that.
Don't tell social services. Here are our 2 daughters lying down on the glass-bottomed floor of the CN tower. With my phobia of heights, I didn't hang around here for long, and let Shelley take the photo.
The pensive cutie waiting for the elevator to the bottom. It was around this point that I got told off by a CN tower employee for letting Jess do gymnastics on the queue barriers/ dividers.



1 comment:

Bobby Lou Cash said...

Looks like you had a wonderful trip. I am looking forward to your trip down South. When can we start planning?
Mary