Tuesday, August 12, 2008

At Home With The Hiltons

After Toronto we drove to our good friends Heather and Kyle who had graduated in January 2008 and were now living back in their home-town of Binghamton New York. It was a wonderfully relaxing stay for 5 nights and just what the doctor ordered after the business of Toronto.

Jess with Emily and Owen, Kyle and Heather's little ones.
I don't know how I didn't manage to beat Kyle at pool, particularly given his cue handling.


C relaxing.

Owen and Emily watching the Wiggles. Owen is quite the dancer. Jess had fortunately tired of the Wiggles about 9 months ago, much to Shelley and I's delight. Unfortunately, since our stay, her appetite has been whetted for the Wiggles and we have had to start suffering them again.
Shelley and C
C standing by herself for the 1st time.

Emily was Jess' first friend at seminary, and they had a blast catching up and playing together.






Jess playing big girl games. Spice girls watch out.

1 comment:

Bobby Lou Cash said...

Eleanor really misses Jess and I really miss Shelley. Every day now for about 3 days Eleanor has talked about how much she loves Jess. She also names all her dolls Sienna.
Mary