For those that have been to Rockport, you can imagine how cold this day was, despite the luscious blue sky.
News from Andy, Shelley, Jessica, and Sienna Doyle from our time at Gordon Conwell Theological Seminary, and other seismically important things.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
My 33rd Birthday
We visited Rockport with Chris and Avril for my birthday. I love spending special occasions with family. Read the sign with pride (the blue one!)
Read the sign and giggle. Such cowardly Brits attacking at night, and such brave locals throwing rocks with their stockings. You couldn't make it up. It looks straight out of a Monty Python film.
I had such a lovely day with my girls, and that includes Shelley too. Shelley and I are also about 94% certain (just 1% from being statistically significant) that the bump is a girl. We have the name already and I consider it a great honor from God to be given 4 of his precious daughters to look after.

For those that have been to Rockport, you can imagine how cold this day was, despite the luscious blue sky.
For those that have been to Rockport, you can imagine how cold this day was, despite the luscious blue sky.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment