A subdued Sienna at the start of her Birthday. Here she is holding her 1st present, a set of keys, in lieu of ours which seem to be her equivalent of a comfort rag.

Ah, The Doyle appetite. Farewell faithful goldfish.

Waiting for her friends at Bonkers Playhouse.

Look at me mummy....

Whoa, I'm walking unaided.

CC with AJ (Sienna's Godfather-Dan's son, my Godson). Once removed.

Come on Alex. I'll catch you.

A forward American girl and a happy chappy.

Yay, my cake. We had to make do with a cupcake on the premises, as we weren't allowed to bring our cake, as Bonkers would rather we bought one of their own for $20. Sienna was satisfied.

The angelic pose.

I'll suck on my comfort keys whilst big sister Jess does the honours with the candle.

Hmm, I like this frosting.

Ooo, it feels good too.

Nice and squidgy.

Dad, do you want some?
1 comment:
I've just spent a while looking at all your photos...so lovely to see you all looking so well and the children grown so much and so pretty. (Oh my, how old do I sound?!) Can't believe I haven't even seen Sienna. Lots of love to you all, Rachel Wadsley
Post a Comment