Saturday, May 17, 2008

Ben and Jane

Firstly, for those more frequent visitors to this blog (those that look once a year) apologies for the lack of updating recently. Now that my exams and semester are over, I will be back with weekly updates.
Lots of things have happened since the last posting. In April our friends Ben and Jane kindly gave up a week's vacation to help us out with Jess and Sienna and to catch up. I cannot say enough how wonderful a time this was. They are very special to us, and the lovely thing about our friendship is that we were all individually friends with each other first. I was friends with Jane before I met Shelley, Shelley was friends with Jane before she met me, and Ben was friends with Shelley and I before he met Jane. Now that everyone's hooked up, its party time everytime.

I enjoyed Ben's caustic English witt and continual sarcasm and insults, which I had so dearly missed, and Shelley had a lovely time talking about kittens with Jane and knitting cardigans for their teddies.

Shelley ensures the guests earn their lodging:




Humpty Dumpty, Sienna, and Jane:

Jane manages to catch Sienna's sick on her face. Fortunately it was formula milk!



No comments: